Our old wonder where he is now ? Gamefisherman has this post on...

1. 17,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    Our old wonder where he is now ?  Gamefisherman has this post on osl which is currently showing up in my combination scanning but more of potential top in my way of thinking but shows pretty good what we are looking for in the sniper scan . It went on to fail at the longer timing but like the cyclical market of things trades come around again and failed trades are part and parcel of it .

Sniper entry was right by the looks and part of the principle of it pretty much a stt was there just didnt make the grade longer term till years later its back at it tormenting the mind . Would we have scanned it back then as a potential sniper entry ?

The quest for the holy grail goes on

Post link 17406088

Stock im most interested in for combination scanning is Golden6 rap stock as we have followed it so much over time in scanning charts and stuff . Alc yep for sure as is in three scans we follow currently trying sift with .  Needs goldens stock show up in one more scan perhaps for some confirmation of trend change maybe in the dish on support line its building .

What we looking for is the cross under of price line of forty day linear in blue around doji candles for market indecision on support for the sniper entry pilot . Yes the forty day linear is crazy stuff but there are stocks react quite well to it imo For indication stuff and for my scanning . Its my pet go to line in the crazy world of lines on charts and stuff . It reacts just day or so before the trix signal cross lines around price stuff pretty much .

Stocks charts rap and acl .

Rap Capture741.PNG Capture744.PNG

Acl Capture742.PNG Capture743.PNG
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.