Thoughts on rap being picked up today in sniper scan i think...

1. 17,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    Thoughts on rap being picked up today in sniper scan i think pretty reasonable chance going on parameters so far . Now its in the Gamefisherman scan for momentum for quite sometime .

I dont think we will get it in the 101 Dalmatians scan just yet like alc is as has that uptick of the forty day linear on its side for showing up in combination scans im trying make some sense out if its worthwhile pick ups etc for sifting .

The two combinations are quite similar with only variance really being the time frame linear has . Just not been at it for few things to pick up to show really of the last week or so . Some thoughts about in hindsight is once the blue line curved up we picked alc in all three screens ? The support line built then the area take a pilot buy etc etc

The trix crosses signal line a little after the price crosses under the price line of the candles . The thing we are doing is just over and under crosses of the price line for indications sell and buy points that may or may not happen and trying scan them into something for sifting with . ie scroll three screens try get the patterns about right for best entries etc etc .

We really dont know how the momentum scan works other than we are hoping get into momentum stocks that are offering a pullback on a short term bottom and that they will continue back on trend . Hence a cup handle type show may occur which is a continuance pattern easily recognisable but belts my head around so many times im convinced im mad to think we can do it .

Its fun though .

And gives me a head like a prawn plenty of times thats for sure !

Mungo Jerry in the Summer Time . For the tunes on the putor

Mango season is time we all go troppo in the North Diver .

Im certainly not bucking the trend
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.