Hey mate, sorry for late reply I think you might be on the...

1. 2,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    Hey mate, sorry for late reply

I think you might be on the money, theyve hinted since acquisition theyll be looking for more tenements in the region. Could be the one north of AVZ, could be a deal with TTX.
    One thing we do know if Jason Brewer has an aggressive acquisition strategy, and holds plenty deals under his sleeves. I said this earlier on VEC threads but I'll say it again if I had to pick out the top three in the money directors right now: Klaus, Tolga, Brewer...can't go wrong with these three minds. If only there was a company with all three working together haha.
    I hold TAR (Klaus), VEC + 4CE (Brewer), MEI (Tolga).
    Regardless 4CE should do well, they are doing some serious testing in labs, and seem serious about technical and legal D.D and im confident theres lithium in those pegs...question only remains how much? My intuition says decent amounts as James Sullivan wouldnt be writing the entire technical report if there was nothing to write on.
    Lets see will be interesting

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Few charts commodities/stocks:

ZINC ETF Updates:

Tapped the red line, pullbacked and now reversing again going for a second attack. Looks good

ZINC SPOT:
    Making new highs, looks excellent

GOLD SPOT: Kim continues running his mouth, gold continues its move, good bounce off support now lets see if it follows through. Few goldies making moves too recently KAI, DGO, DEG (Looks good), VEC, ARV.

COPPER ETF: Another one that held support very well. Its quite the sharp pull back so not 100% convinced its not going to move lower. But so far odds are that it looks set for reversal. Especially with Zinc moving so well should help the spot pull up.

VEC: Active tip I think its made it over the line today, gained some very nice volume into this acquisition and drills. See if it can churn this level once 1.6 breaks I think it will be time for fresh highs imo

MEI: I took an entry yesterday on a Breakout Alert, I was tempted to tip it here but was reluctant as it was already tipped by FF and I already TA tipped VEC haha, so I just ended up posting the chart on MEI threads instead.
    Looks excellent after todays action, perhaps it will consolidate, perhaps it will continue moving, but what I do know it looks the start of a major move.

Cobalt spot is also at highs doing well. Tolga is the largest holder here and they have some of the highest grade grab samples.

Reminds me of the EUC chart on its original breakout

As for the L's of the week. I called GSW a sell at 1.77 last week, its snapped back viciously and managed to tap new highs today at 2.37 lol.

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.