Short Term Trading Week Starting: 25 Sept, page-288

1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    I take umbrage to those remarks. Particularly when it is language that Sector never used. At least none that I read on the IAM forum. He never called anyone a "Waste of a human" or a "Dog" He was however quite verbal on the impending quarterly and what he had calculated against everyone else's expectations. He backed it up with well argued points and a decent amount of substantiation, whilst everyone else around him was crying downramper.

And if I didn't know him from here, the STT; or know of his experience and how long he has been doing this, I might not have listened to what he was saying either because I had quite a lot of IAM shares actually and I did in fact remark one weekend to Sector that he had made some very interesting arguments on what might be able to happen.
    After considering what he said and the risk that was unfolding I sold all my IAM shares.

So if you are listening @Sector, you saved me not just a shiyte load of money but managed to keep me in profit too. At least you know you helped one of us eh?

And BoZ, you are quite good from what I have seen but this kind of name calling is not on and seems to be a bit out of character, so if you are going to do it at least provide some substantiation in the form of research or a chart or something.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.