Short Term Trading Week Starting: 26 Aug, page-19

1. 17,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Was pulled into the servo on the way home this morning Tela . Anyway parked behind this Hippie Van with a young lady filling up . Even had a sticker on the back with beware of the hippie or something .

God bless em i bet they miss having the old combie vans of days gone past i think she had a hi ace or something .

Barefoot cleaning the windscreen beads an stuff etc they have .

Anyway when i come back as parked behind her she was in the front of the car bent over doing something an she popped out laughing at me as she had the windscreen washer cleaning the inside of the windscreen with it as well .

You have to laugh in life at times an well i cant say ive ever done that before !

It had me thinking then i wonder if she filled the car or only put twenty bucks in or something as over my lifetime the fairer sex is prone to this sort of habit of only putting in as much as they need . My wife does it also only fills the car halfway etc at times .

I cant remember the last time ive ever not filled the car full when pulling into a servo . I did when i was young an not much fun doolies

Anyway as habits of the fairer sex she never fills the water bottles in the fridge or the ice trays .

Like wtf ?

Husbands job she reckons .

It must be inbuilt some how they run on the half full principle while a male runs on the theory its half empty an needs filling .

Don't know how the garage deals with being the only species an if this same trait runs true in the monkey bio mass .
    So im going sit an wait today instead of selling at market a stock with the rebalance we are progressing with which i normally do when ive made up my mind what im doing instead of acting on it it needs filling .

See you stt darlings are getting at me slowly !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.