Actually, And as I type this out, I fully expect this has been...

1. 1,050 Posts.
    Actually,

And as I type this out, I fully expect this has been suggested 100 times over by pretty much every newbie/junior that comes along, so if so, pls just point and say; Go look there! And I will.

But........

I was going to ask whether or not it might be possible to have a weekend/side/whatever thread on this very matter?

E.g. What sorts of trading plans different peeps have (if that's not too personal a thing). I can read all I like, but there's nothing like experience to garner knowledge from. I don't expect/want to follow someone else's plan, but more see what I don't know that I don't know - if you know what I mean.

And from there; there appears to be myriad, not only, trading platforms out there, but also other types of websites people are using to complement trading/research/etc. E.g. the obvious ones I know of are AussieBulls, TradingRoom, tradebench (thanks recently to .....???). But what else is there people use?

Basically, if it's not imposting too much, someone junior (trading) like myself able to tap in to the resources you experienced guys use. And I can make my own decisions from there.

So, I don't know. That's not like asking to be spoon fed is it? Just for a heads up to look at using so-n-so, or this-n-that? Such-n-such can be good for . If you think it is, just tell me to pull my head in and not be so lazy. I have thick enough skin.

Not necessarily this weekend, but some time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.