Hi Guys/Gals, First time here, New to STT hoping to become a LT...

1. 273 Posts.
    Hi Guys/Gals,

First time here, New to STT hoping to become a LT contributor. Looking to further educate myself on both sides of the analysis coin before I start trading so I hope I have found the right place! It has been a challenge for this novice so far separating the noise from the important information online as there is so much available with every man and his dog throwing out their "best strategies" and guru methods.

I have a basic understanding of charts and fundamentals (when I say basic, that's no understatement) but have yet to trade, I have no urge to play this game without knowing why I am making each and every trade irrespective of its outcome. From my poker playing days I have found the trading game to be almost identical so I think my experience there has helped my learning curve.

If anyone here is kind enough to suggest where I should be focussing most of my study early on in this journey or is willing to mentor/share early lessons learnt with a point in the right direction I would be forever grateful. Hopefully I can repay the gesture with my own contribution to the forums in the future as there will always be new comers, Until then I'll be wading in the kiddy pool.

Thanks and GL to us all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.