XAO 0.11% 8,249.1 all ordinaries

Short Term Trading Week Starting: 26th Feb, page-152

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    Some of you know of my dabbling in gems and jewellry design which was rekindled with the focus on pegmatites with the lithium boom. Last week a conversation with acquaintances from the gem industry in Singapore led me to do some further homework on POZ and their diamond leases adjacent to the old Ellendale Mine . They were of the opinion that POZ were pretty much a sure bet to find a large quantity of the famous "Ellendale Yellows" and the point they kept ramming home was what a simple operation it will be in terms of mining because what they are targeting is shallow alluvials .Since I got back home on Saturday I have spent some time on mapping and researching the area . Below is the first of a series of map I am working on. What I am seeing leads me to think the MD  is a pretty astute operator .POZ have put their foot on the throat of the best ground for alluvials originating from the Ellendale pipe and I also noticed they have a few applications in for ground adjacent to the Argyle mine as well !
    POZ have a much larger tenement footprint than their company presentations show .The map on the right is from a recent POZ presentation ,the one on the right is my work.I see POZ as a three to six month hold likely to offer a very attractive reward once they start mining in a few months time .They have about 5 granted mining leases and  have a good working relationship with the local native title holders .

POZ55.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
Change
-9.000(0.11%)
Mkt cap ! n/a
Open High Low
8,258.1 8,258.1 8,218.8
XAO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.