XAO 0.39% 8,038.7 all ordinaries

Short Term Trading Week Starting: 26th Feb, page-252

1. 6,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    STTCOMP BLK TA Long
    SP 4.7 cents
    MC 60 million​

BLK imo is seriously undervalued it has a massive 6.5 million oz of gold and a very decent cobalt project
    Directors and regal funds have recently loaded up at the CR at 4 cents, that was 87% taken up by all holders, showing a big vote of confidence. they do have a 23 million loan payable but first payment is not due until march 2019 in which time BLK should be very profitable.​

- so BLK are in production their costs were around $2000 a oz with the AUS gold price at $1663 they were losing a lot of money around 14.4 million last year. and as a result the SP went from 65 cents to a low of 4.3 cents and is now at 4.7 cents.​

- big improvement's in gold production and massive reduction in cost have enabled BLK to be profitable the past two months and the trend is to continue until at least june. forecast production between January and june is 40 to 45k oz of gold ( 80k to 90k oz a year) costs have been reduced from $2000 oz down between $1100 and $1200, given the AUS gold price is currently almost $1700, that's a very nice profit margin and a big re rate should occur, this brings me to my TA tip.​

two near term catalyst are only days away
    1. Drilling to start on their flagship project
    2. March gold results to be released and expected to be very positive.
    the chart has formed a base at 4 cents and increased volume and the MACD is starting to turn up, BLKOA options are also experiencing increased volume and price.

h
    1. ]]
    Last edited by jas626: 01/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.