XAO 0.74% 8,081.9 all ordinaries

Wow! Really similar thinking in terms of stocks traded. I’m...

1. 1,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Wow! Really similar thinking in terms of stocks traded. I’m hoping it’s “Great Minds think alike” and not “Fools seldom differ”.

When I rejigged the portfolio I consolidated to near-term producers (only). That meant that longer term options (ie late 2018/2019) did not make the cut, with the exception of BGS that had been hammered down significantly, has a well advanced deposit, no OT agreement at present, good management and a significant gold resource too.

I’m still looking on at AVZ. If it ‘feels right’ I might re-enter.. but.. at present... hmm.. there’s just something about it that is not... complete. Maybe an odd feeling around “...how is it possible that everybody wins”..? I’m not entirely sure.

PS on that, if any of the wiser heads could comment on a time when a HC darling really bunted with a widely regarded sentiment that it was ‘predictable’ and ‘bound to happen’ and even though there was much toot-tooting and rocketships the stock kept going up anyway. Any examples?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.