Short Term Trading Week Starting: 27 Jan, page-66

1. 10,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    seems as though AUQ has bottomed out, a possible bounce but as Deltatrader pointed out ....its not a widows & orphans stock..
    PLD, got a bit of love today, announced they are extending their option for Admiral Bay....could run well if they do a good deal. I'm thinking they will get a JV partner to stump up some or all of the cash.The deal was 500k cash and a 500k conv note. PLD has an M/C of 3mill @.005, but doesnt have much cash, so a minority carry may be the preferred option.....Like AUQ, this has huge leverage to the zinc price as they both have world class deposits...
    KKL....like a stray dog that gets kicked around all the time....suffering from a bad image or something, i dunno?? have happily pip traded this in small parcels but believe it has much more potential with its CertainID tech and a royalty deal with 3M for its b.o.r tags.......folks are going silly for tech yet somehow this gets bypassed....maybe a good update will change sentiment......any views???
    VTX.....talk of the town......far too much smoke coming from this, plus the entry of well known deal makers.....could be big...i was trading this but the time is here to stay aboard

missed the topic for last weekend...QE and the euro.....looking forward to next weekends topic....not heavy i hope, i'm only as smart as my avatar!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.