STTCOMP ASM FA LONGNew listing to open today. ASM intends to...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    STTCOMP ASM FA LONG

New listing to open today. ASM intends to produce a suite of zirconium, hafnium, rare earth and niobium materials in the form of chemicals, powders and metals. These products will be available in a range of standard and customised specifications, based on market requirements. The focus will be on high-value downstream products, used in a range of advanced technologies by leading companies worldwide.

SOI: 119mill

Cash: ASM will emerge from the Demerger with approximately $20,000,000 in cash and no bank debt. Alkane will hold the remainder of the Alkane Group's cash and have no interest bearing debt (other than equipment financing obligations for Alkane).

• Our progress towards an independent fully integrated ’mine to metal‘ business of critical materials is continuing very well. ASM’s focus is to be a stable, secure and alternate supplier of clean metals for the domestic and global markets with the production of these metals coming from our Dubbo Project in Central West NSW.

• The clean metal technology can be applied to all the products from the Dubbo Project with our focus on the key critical materials of neodymium, dysprosium, zirconium, hafnium and praseodymium.

• ASM is successfully progressing the pilot plant test work on low emission, high purity metal technology to produce zirconium, titanium and rare earths for permanent magnet metals. The production of metals indicates significant cost benefits to ASM’s integrated business strategy and is key in the development of the Dubbo Project to supply critical materials.

• The commissioning of the electrorefining section of the pilot plant is proceeding, which will produce ultra-high purity metal, including neodymium, praseodymium, other rare earth metals, zirconium and hafnium metal.

• The Dubbo Project is ready for construction, subject to financing. ASM owns 3,456 hectares of land at Toongi, encompassing Mining Lease 1724 granted on 21 December 2015 (ML 1724). ML 1724 includes the ore resource as well as all of the land required for materials processing. All major state and federal approvals and licences are in place, along with an established process flow sheet and a solid business case.

ASM could certainly offer up a quick trade................however I would expect significant volatility depending upon various factors. Slated to list/start trading at today at 12pm today...............should be interesting to watch to say the least. Tight capital structure in a strategic metals space (REE's and so forth). Dubbo Project is well advanced.

Not part of the demerger myself so not holding. But watching with interest. As per usual this is just my take on the possibilities and people should do their own research and so forth.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.