@Griffin007 I've been 'following' the ASM story for a while...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    @Griffin007 I've been 'following' the ASM story for a while myself.............(as I've been watching ALK for a few years now). The 'strategic metals' sector in general is one I tend to gravitate toward, but tbh right now most of my more significant holds are in gold or PGM related plays. I do also like copper as a sector. Hence my tip for HCH.

I do agree with your musings re not jumping in too early and letting 'the players' have their fun so to speak. I do like to have a daily chart with a month or two of candles to ruminate on most definitely, but needs must with IPO's or de-merged plays.............pure sentiment plays.

Pick your moment and trust your own judgement when buying of course.

I find that moving early or impulsively generally never ends well, however I still do it myself from time to time now...............I'll never learn perhaps wink.png

I have noted recently that the market is certainly exhibiting some hunger or exuberance for newly listing entities (not many about) and they can sometimes offer up reasonable to good gains before 'reality' sets in and people look for those profits. This of course might take just hours or it could be days who can say.

ASM opened 125c topped out so far at 155c (almost nabbed 25% gains over that spread) so it certainly offered up a day trade at least if you grabbed them on open (and were quick to sell toward the highs today) it might even run into the close who can say.

The sector is 'very desirable' in the longer term view imo, and with ASM being Aus based into the 'rare earths' it should keep the punters interested but of course we'll see on that score...............

Last edited by DeltaVee: 30/07/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.