Short Term Trading Week Starting: 27 June, page-435

1. 5,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Yeah haven multiple nbn services would have a cost for each service, so 2x 100/40 my services would set you back $200 a month. The spirit offering is higher upload to be fair, but still $180 a month so not identical but just a comparison.

I am very familiar with how these models operate and yes, they can be money making machines.

The downside is its highly competitive, developers want to be including value services that are also a point of difference for thier prospective buyers and residents. So various providers will be vying for these deals as you effectively get monopoly access to the residents living there.

Whilst management deliver (and it's often as much as the relationships, experience and capacity) more buildings and contracts, they have good potential I agree.

Anyhow.. Happy EOFY all, going to tally up my numbers and work out how much the tax bill will be. As @forrestfield says, a good problem to have.

Watching SEN at the moment trying to work out whether I should add to my position. Showing constant support at 10c and at half cent ticks.. When it moves the percentages add up fast. Going to be an epic reporting season for the mid/large caps after an equally enlightening quarterly period for the micros in coming months ahead.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.