That's what I was concerned about with ANW before I bought in...

1. 630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    That's what I was concerned about with ANW before I bought in and it's possibly the reason it's been a little dormant. The thing is, revenues are due this quarter and I can't really find any evidence to suggest this won't happen. The revenues were actually due last quarter but there was a delay which was resolved:

"Most recently the Company has commenced the treatment of Run of Mine (ROM) ore from existing stockpiles generated by previous operators, with ROM ore containing significantly more coarse tin compared to the tailings material. Capital works proposed for the Granville Expansion, including the installation of a new gravity circuit (jigs) and expansion of the flotation circuit are being accelerated to optimise the treatment and recovery of coarse tin from ROM ore. As a consequence the previous production forecast for the December 2016 quarter will be deferred until the March 2017 quarter."

A poster on the stock threads called the company and was told "prior to the quaterly we will recieve an operations update outlining sales and tonnage etc. expect it mid march." The post is here. The reason for the timing of my tip was that an update with sales showing there's no need for a placement would likely result in a decent run. I thought it would move before that though, since there wasn't any real reason to expect the revenues wouldn't come. The production costs for that revenue have already been paid last quarter too. There's always risk things won't go to plan but I the odds appear to be in our favour with this one.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.