CZNI skimmed over this slide in the presentation until i read...

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    CZN

I skimmed over this slide in the presentation until i read prawnmans hotcopper post
    Wow CZN could be onto another monster
    Vale are looking for ore. CZN already have 100Kt nickel resource.
    Prove up another 200kt between lynn lake and fraser and its a nickel producer very quickly.

" I think the thing that will bust things wide open will be drilling at Fraser Lake. A couple of years ago Corazon discovered sulfidic magmatic pulses over a strike length of 1.8 km at Lake Lynn and at the time they put in about 12 drillholes. The best hole gave 56 metres at 0.4% nickel, but they just couldn't hit the nickel-copper plugs. The halo of sulfides camourflaged the plugs. But now they have the new geophysical method which provides better drilling targets - and they validated the method in December's drilling of surface targets. The presentation last week said they aim to aply the new geophysics and drill the Fraser Lake Complex which they call a "stand-out target" (see pages 20, 21 & 22 of the presentation). IMO the Fraser Lake Complex could be as big as the Lake Lynn camp and it could be the game-changer for Corazon, especially in any negotiations with potential JV partners."

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1954/1954412-b48dd7f064b1dbe7e5917f9af0eda41a.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.