What goes up, will come down, beauty(value) is in the eyes of...

1. 3,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    What goes up, will come down, beauty(value) is in the eyes of the holder and nothing will change that basic fact.
    Lots of sad stories of poor entry positions in many of the recent bigger runners threads,
    Other stories of mindless optimism, stepping up to average down at levels in a chart that make me wonder..... why?
    If that's what it takes to make a free market, a free market then..... long may it continue.
    One thing that won't change is that only 10% of traders make consistent profits....and long may that continue.

DJI stretching its relationship with the 30 Day average...... Personally I cant see it holding, but think it will make a new higher low.
    SPX about to try testing the same level.

Interesting aussie indices putting in a recent daily divergence against US indices and seeming to follow the lead of SSEC breakout..... I hope that relationship continues.

However a backtest of support will be required for us at some stage.

Glad to finally see the intent of future direction after such a long period of sideways ranging......very encouraging for those with longer term view IMO.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.