STTCOMP TNT FA LongHi folks, I am posting this on the fly,...

1. 710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    STTCOMP TNT FA Long

Hi folks, I am posting this on the fly, planning to come back and post some rants about my property build and the upcoming election so hold tight

Regarding TNT,

Its a tech cyber stock, consisting of many cybersecurity companies it has acquired, I have held it for nearly couple of years now.

The companies it has acquired, it has done by paying a premium, but almost all of them are cashflow positive, that's a very important indicator of a good tech stock to me as tech stocks burn cash fast and many of them are usually in negative.

TNT is the biggest Cybersecurity company by size and turnover in Australia and covers a spectrum of security issues. Clients mainly in private sector and I think they have some government clients as well.

Main reason I am recommending it now is the new budget announcements and the money they want to pour into cyber coupled with China and Mr Putin posing a threat, so sentiment, which is the main reason stocks go up and down these days, is strong.

IF it gets acquired by a big tech giant which is not far fetched, then its pay day for all holders. I think one of the main reasons behind those acquisitions could have been to make themselves more attractive to this but of course this could take some time to happen but the fundamentals are present.

Normally in an interest rising environment I don't recommend tech but this one could do well and it has taken many hits recently which makes it a potential suitable stock for buying. As always please do your own research.

HMX

What a super star of Goldie. I recommended it some time ago and I have made money from it since then.

Normally the gold stocks that I have seen recommended, are the ones that the recommender is trying to offload as I have bought them only to see them go backwards so do your own research BUT in the interest of disclosure, I have bought and sold some of this stock recently and still hold some of it.

ADO

RAT tests stuff, they have been delayed on approvals and what not but could be a good buy at current prices as well.

KWR

Great potential, very backward and unusually relaxed management. Could present good buying, I hold quite a bit of it.

VR1

This is another favourite tech stock, they basically do VR and with all thats happening in terms of video calling and metaverse, it could go places, I am just waiting for it to drop a bit so I could buy some more of it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.