Short Term trading Week Starting: 28 Nov, page-463

1. 10,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    Hey @mirren

Notice all your indicators are staying in a true range ....
    The area you highlighted i agree but im more interested in just this last few weekshas seen some very healthy consistent volume appearing while no over run in price action...
    Are they accumulating is a good question .. Well lets say the last 2 weeks someone has been slowly buying parcles each day @ 1.2c and was placing them @ 1.3c the wall last week @ 1.3c was 13m at one stage so i decided to play as well and grab a few nice chunks ... What does interest me was 1.3c got wiped yesterday than all the buys dissapeared at 1.2c and someone sold it down... Today basically no selling pressure only few goats fell off the rock and the 1.3c wall was getting large again... So i was hungry and placed a big buy @ 1.2c to my surprise all those sells amazingly left @ 1.3c except a cpl... Accumulation is evident in my eyes but will need some work with that high volume bar back 30/9 but for the month of nov roughly 40m+ was churned .....

RNI 33.PNG

The yellow Arrow....
    Is showing the likely cross with my indicators..
    Blue is my DEMA line
    Red 30d MA
    Orange 10d MA

Now my DEMA normally crosses both before any big move...

I would like to see it test 1.6c atleast tomoz or next week to give us some clues..

But the growing volume in november and today is showing life...

TS

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.