Eck got back into SOM today, little bloke had a successful trade...

1. 1,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    Eck got back into SOM today, little bloke had a successful trade with it last time, bit of an EOFY play.

Another one we have traded successfully lately is GTK, hound couldn't help himself and 'pawed' a few EOFY bargains (we hope).

good models both but mismanaged and out of favour, the models proven, the customers have been won, the cash flow realised so you gotta ask yourself over time is the risk to downside or upside with current depressed SP's?

AMS could be a problem, followed our own advice and have been active on buy side last couple of days, not too sure on this one but let's hope it falls into the above category.

also took advantage of local PBH weakness to re enter, looking at IP can't think of a stock on ASX with more quality, not anything to do with the company per sec but in the licenses it holds.

TPW just keeps on giving but starting to get the selling urge.

Brought some BCN on a tip (from STT), 2nd time lucky we hope, 1st time around it bagged again the tip from STT but different poster, let's hope history repeats.

I hear we are about to lose the koala, get up in the morning and am embarrassed by the reflection in the shaving mirror, not by how I look, i have gotten used to that over the decades , but what it represents, so much intelligence so little wisdom.

How did we get too this point? the concept of corollary a truism I suggest, let's hope I'm wrong in this instance.

Eck asked after the wellbeing of his brother momotreme the platypus, didn't have the heart to table the truth.

And we have the nerve to call canetoads an invasive species, garage does a bit of work getting distressed land into perpetual trusts on behalf of wildlife corridors with help from a particular uni but resources meagre and human indifference a powerful foe, action though no matter how ineffectual balm for the soul.

We are who we are I guess, history will not treat Australia well.

And on a lighter note

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.