Short Term Trading Week Starting: 29 Nov, page-52

1. 11,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 674
    Hi Rick
    Was thinking about you the other day when the bots were having a field day on LTR- took it down, then brought it up and was hoping your stop loss wasn't hit. A thousand dollars is big bickies in my world. Last week or so, and especially today the bots were having a field day on MI6, and if I'd had a stop loss in place it most certainly would have been hit. DR- who discovered the lithium deposit for LTR, didn't decide to head up another of DG's company to go down with a sinking ship. They had already done some drilling and have a very fair idea whats there. They have got enough funds for approx 2 years of exploration work. Have a look at the major shareholders and just how much skin they have in the game. So having said all that- my point is I trust the management to deliver and I like their groud so the bots and whoever wants to play their silly games, they are not getting any of mine. If I'm wrong, I'll wear the consequences.
    LTR- that CR is an absolute game changer- so much to look forward to. I've been selling most of my other holdings and put the money into LTR & MI6. Have only got another 3 shares which I can sell, and will do so to get as many LTR's as I can get my hands on. FMG certainly isn't one of them.
    Yes I was day trading when I started out, absolutely glued to the screen, and then spent hours researching the FA of various stocks and anything above my very basic living requirements would invest in them. Sold everything to buy the house, took a year off completely as was a nervous wreck after that marathon. I'm sure that many do it year in, year out, but I knew absolutely nothing about shares when I started out. A really rude awakening just how manipulated the market really is.
    That stock which I refeered to was LOM, many years ago now. A very valuable lesson learnt by me. I'm really glad it was at the beginning of my learning curve.
    If I find a great company at whatever price and I like and trust the management I hold on to them, and let them mature. I've made more money by holding then by selling. Got no idea what on earth I'm going to do when the time comes to finance my trip. I'll think of something when the time comes.
    I'm glad its Friday tomorrow, its been a hell of a few weeks on the markets with AGM's, announcements, CR'S etc.
    Think really seriously about what it is that you want to achieve and the best way to really go about it.
    Take care.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.