Thanks for the reply @golden6.I was in LTR too late to get the...

1. 7,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Thanks for the reply @golden6.
    I was in LTR too late to get the MI6 allotment but I did watch it for a while and was never going to buy it until it settled, which didn't take long. Still no in, but am keeping an eye.
    The reason it cost me so much profit that day that is that I was also stopped out of DRE at 4.1. I had worked on getting my average down after months to 3.5 so did not lose but my stop was too tight considering it went straight back up. Just keeping an eye on my R/R ratio on my holdings these days.
    Am seriously considering selling PSL and MAG, or parts thereof, to fund more LTR but they are both waiting on assays and If they are good then it would change my PF. I would like to see how LTR's CR plays out before being confident enough to buy more.
    My only other holdings are BCT which I found here and PLY which I picked myself, up 7 and 13% respectfully. The trouble is I have a higher $ value in the two losers than I do the winners, a legacy of being way in front over a year ago with funds to burn. My biggest mistake with both PSL and MAG was averaging down, never again.
    What would be my aim at this stage? To be able to make a small income from trading short term, or swing trading with confidence. On my 19.5k PF, if I could earn 1 to 2% per week consistently would make me happy. I picked 15 uptrending stocks 3 - 4 weeks ago and over the next few days entered 7 of them at what I thought were good entries. Subsequently stopped out of 5, seems thats when the XJO started multiple tops in readiness for turning negative, which dragged my selections down. They were all priced between .60 and $5 as I wanted to avoid the real pennies due to the fluctuations. I went off my own TradingView scan and picked those with all the positives, including moving averages and a couple of lower indicators plus past performance but have really made nothing so far.
    Sometimes it does get me down as I try to do my best to no avail, and when something does go right it comes from something unexpected.
    Sorry for the waffle.
    Can anyone help with some parameters to apply when searching stocks in TradingView? Understand if not.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.