XAO 0.17% 8,476.8 all ordinaries

Short Term Trading Week Starting: 29 Oct, page-36

1. 48,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    Hey guys just thought i would throw this post up, plan to tip it in the competition, but will get to it after market. Probably more a ST play here

Thought i would start a new thread for this, i realise as a few things have changed for this company recently. I think the lights are about to be switched on for this one.

Someone here made the comparison to Live Hire as a potential peer in the same space, whether NVO fits this mould will require more research. Obviously LVH are more advanced with some bigger name clients. But once the product is up and running, it wont take long for this company to start gaining traction and hey they are partnered with IBM a company with one of the highest turn overs for IT contractors known to man ( not a fact, but its certainly pretty well known there retention policy is very poor, if you ever worked for them... higher the turn over = more revenue for the likes of NVO )

Live Hire
    Market Cap = $106 Million
    Cash = $27 Mil
    Receipts from last quarter = $640k
    Top 20 = 59 percent

Nvoi
    Market Cap = $4.5 Million
    Cash = $887k
    Receipts from last quarter = $190k
    Top 20 = 67 percent
    Top 3 own 40 percent of the register.

Number 1 share holder did a private placement to the company showing major support going forward. Placement was done at 2.6 cents and they have not sold a share. Looks like they are interested in taking care of the register and not diluting it to retail investors.

There collaboration with IBM i think was a pivotal moment for this company, which seems to be growing as time goes on with NVOI being appointed as a founding member of the IBM SaaS Advisory Council ( probably a good indication, that there business relationship is strong and IBM sees value in NVOI ) Its been 4 months since they announced there collaboration, they have since launched a new website with a whole bunch of new features, i think its coming to the pointy end in terms of development and the marketing will begin......

Updated website : https://www.meetnvoi.com/

Future Ways of Working Summit kicks off in Canberra in Mid November which will showcase Nvoi's solution to work forces in both Federal and State Agencies. Sounds like all the back end work has finished and its now time to get the show on the road. Start to nail a few government contracts and it wont take long for this to be on everyone's radar.

Current client list includes the likes of
    Spec Savers
    NRL
    Challenger
    BOQ
    BDO
    Webprofits
    HealthEngine
    The Inconic

Just to mention a few.

NVO's time to shine is coming very soon IMO

Technically the chart is shaping up very well also, slowly moving back up to resistance without any extreme volume, may finally be starting to move towards fair value which i think is somewhere in the vicinity of 2-2.5 cents
    NVO.png

Look forward to others contributing to page as we can piece together more of the puzzle for NVO and try and find the true value for this micro company because as it stands now i think its heavily undervalued, and is currently trading at a shell value only, when it looks like they set to finally launch into business.

Cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.