Well amongst all the doom and gloom I am excited about GTG. To...

1. 6,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Well amongst all the doom and gloom I am excited about GTG. To be honest I have found most of the blockchain offerings underwhelming. DCC was the leader but has a big exposure to bitcoin, OOK just threw some money at a start up, RFN bought into a rewards program to assist their existing business. Fatfish is all over the place, FGF had a rubbish deal to start with but Blockchain Global took a stake and has underwritten 50% of the options so may be more on table after mid Feb. The rest seem to have little cash and big hopes. GTG has an existing gene testing business but has slowly crashed with stale management and no direction. Blockchain Global for all intents are trying to take over the company by calling a spill and replacing directors. If they are successful they will have control of a listed ASX and NASDAQ company with plenty of cash. The number of shares is an issue with 2.4 bil but the market cap is only $37 mil maybe a consolidation down the track. The meeting is Wednesday at 10 am in Melbourne with the company going into a trading halt this morning and then 4 minutes later announcing 2 directors have resigned. Trading halt lasts till Thursday but could be lifted after results of meeting Wednesday, could be a very interesting time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.