Hi @Danzar With more and more people becoming health food...

1. 3,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Hi @Danzar

With more and more people becoming health food conscious and mindful of what they put into their bodies, the market for OLI is vast. From reading their Quarterly today it seems like they have some significant expansion planned in the coming months so I am looking forward to seeing them roll out more stores. There should be a steady flow of news to keep the market updated during this time. They will need to raise cash shortly so depending upon how they go about that, once the dust has settled there may be a pullback to the cap raise price which would be another point of possible entry into the Company. Alternatively the sp may continue to be placed under further upward pressure and they decide to fund their growth in other ways that have a lesser dilution effect.

Hi @Fugeki Thank you for sharing that article. I hadnt come across it. Agree that there is always risks involved in any expansion plans for a Company. However I think that OLI have so far clearly demonstrated to the market that they have a measured approach with their growth. I think that they have already proved to the market that they have clear objectives and to date have delivered on them. Will be interesting to see how they now go about their growth and acquisition plans.
    Please DYOR as this is not a buy or sell recommendation
    Cheers
    GF

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.