short term trading week starting - 29th jul, page-26

1. 3,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    WKT has a good last few Corp updates worth some research. They have also said twice that they won't go to the market this year for any capital

This copper drilling they are doing is really icing on the cake. The coal they are sitting on is quite possibly more than AtU before they took off. We all saw that rise up the tree. WKT old code is NMR, nimrodel resources, in case anyone decides on a wider base FA research.

GRR have little concern as am in this one for the divi's for past few years.

NEU makes me shiver! Note to self, grow some patience.

AYR. Managing director is on site personally managing a drill that may send this one in to orbit also. Junee gold mine close buy. They know gold is there just needs some good grades reported and see you later! Sell at 0.006 is fast money looking for quick profits from recent CR. I watch this one daily and it will blow through if grades confirmed. Expect that some traders will take positions of an FA punt nature in next few days.

LYC. Anyone got views on Lynas? Started taking a few positions now but shorters seem to be smashing it. Expecting quarterly news.

Good luck guys

BrookeCE

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.