short term trading week starting - 29th jul, page-31

1. 3,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Hi guys thanks for the LYC comments

JKA. I mentioned JKA resources a few weeks back in my tips when it was 7.8c, with a major up and coming FA. Their offshore drilling seems to have found a commercial bundle of oil. Shot to 14c and awaiting testing now. If you're an FA investor it's now a 50/50 to Blue sky run potentially to 50c upon something that comes out on the better side of 5000 bopd. On a TA I am guessing it says a wall exists at 14-15c. Once the trigger hits, she's off. Intos don't seem to be on this and moves around well on each FA event. I think there is heaps of money on the sidelines from instos and it will be a good free carry after the Next Ann which may be this week. They are in bed with dragon oil from os, as well as COE.

LNC. I think a retrace is on the cards to 1.50, however be wary that the quarterly due is the main trigger in the past 5 quarters for major movement. On that basis its too much like a horse to jump in right now again so I would caution.

SXY......same as above, has bounced from 48c strong and slow over a few weeks. Will come back a bit now, but again solid drilling is underway on a 30 well program so could change direction quickly on a retrace. I am waiting for 59c for re entry and if I miss and it goes lower will average down.

BUY. If you are after a good little punt. This is at 1.5c. Has a trade range of 1.3-1.7c and runs every trimester up towards 3c then comes back hard. The next run is due, and may be triggered o the back of oil production update. Pretty good spec IMO that at last is an earner. Smart money may find it soon. I hold this.

All the best guys. Will find time to scratch myself and have a beer on the weekend and get some tips back in as have been slack lately!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.