Thanks for considering my suggestion Free. I have no problem...

1. J8
    14,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 826
    Thanks for considering my suggestion Free. I have no problem whatsoever with the status quo and no quibbles about red hearts.

Keep em coming Fib, you keep uncovering a lot of my old favourites aka IBG.

Traded most of the stocks I've posted about lately with the luck of the Irish. My latest tip only starts this morning and its up so far already it has much less chance of being classed a good tip. TIS was exactly the same, five minutes after I posted it flew. TA and FA stars aligning.
    RUM has flown within a week. I made a feeble attempt at getting some more PBT yesterday but kept missing. Add in some of the heaps of tipped stocks and it spells PROFIT.

Watchlists have so many good stocks performing well making trading a bit easier lately, with plenty of value still around. OXX for instance .... The market has not factored in the final report that is still to come from the latest discovey. The very large, free carried and highly prospective NZOG drill is warming up. 26 cents is a steal, mark my words.

Explorers set to recover when Tony takes the reins, I heard some positive policies re: tax rebates are on the agenda for non income companies like the dogs we trade.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.