XAO 0.08% 8,491.5 all ordinaries

Short Term Trading Week Starting: 3 December 2018, page-78

1. 557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134

I'm up to my armpits in mining shells atm. Heaps of small plays that are impossible to get my money out without a loss but don't expect to fall any further becasue they're at the basement already: AUT, SI6, NVO (non miner), EPM, MQR.

Most I'm sitting on level - no gains, same prices as I bought in for. Though 2 are down 40%, but I'm all about the pilot buys right now so they're not concerning me too much.

All the majors I'm in are just effed. MYX down 20%, FMG bumping around like an idiot when the iron ore price is at excellent levels (lucky I sold all my bank shares last year.. one bright spot in my speculation).

Probably should have more cash, but value! I see 'value' and I can't help myself. I'm either going to go belly up GFC style or reap the rewards of a sudden change in sentiment. And another thing, (yelled the old man to an empty room), it's not fair the ASX is being bashed around, tracking the US market! We didn't have OUR massive pump like they did! I want a do over!

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.