XAO 0.35% 8,039.9 all ordinaries

Short Term Trading Week Starting: 30 Apr, page-137

1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Biatrixia

I can't see that anyone has replied to you, but I presently have very sporadic reception, but I read into your post something that you may not have intended, but could do with addressing if you're the open minded type. Apologies otherwise or if it's not necessary.

If you are looking for a cheaper broker, I assume you are quite new to the game, and if so, the brokerage fees are most likely going to be the least of your expenses if you are trading several time per day. In my two years+ of trading, my brokerage fees are higher than my winning trades . Then there are the losing trades to be added, or subtracted rather. You get the drift.

Highly reccommend you consider a few trades only per month on stocks that you have researched to death, and if they don't go up immediately, then your research is still lacking (in most cases). The point is, try to make every trade count, and this is as good as impossible when making several trades per day on the ASX, unless you are a very experienced gun, which would include already having the right broker.

Goodluck with it, and vocal research on this thread is most welcome, for as long as it is not on the same stock .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.