The volume is certainly coming into EPM just needs to break that...

1. 281 Posts.
    The volume is certainly coming into EPM just needs to break that 0.010 mark. But I think it'll be holding here a little bit longer. Not much liquidity over the years so who knows who's using this recent volume to get out now.

I've been a bit boring lately hence my lack of HC activity. Bought some more PLH though. They've got so much cash still. They'll be able to survive for 12 months whether bear or bull. I'm thinking an outside chance of another acquisition in Spain. Just a very subtle hint of looking at other options in their quarterly.

Also really like the potential of RBO over next 12 months and beyond. If they work out their upscaling of production and smash the marketing I can see Christmas 2017 being an exciting time for consumer 3D printers. I think it'll be a must for schooling to prepare kids for their future. I think their name and design is better than the current competition. Going through the old RTO churn atm so may not be appealing TA wise yet. Looking to top up on increased volume.
    Anything on your Hitlist currently?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.