No worries man. Can certainly appreciate your reticence to chase...

1. 281 Posts.
    No worries man. Can certainly appreciate your reticence to chase something above cap raise price and sub 1c doesn't give a lot of margin for error. I do like the chance for gains however.
    MTH. Not sure why the selling. No big dumps into 0.004 yet which is slightly reassuring. I still hold and probably will for a while longer. Needs something juicy to bust up that wall at 0.005 and 0.006. I'd like it if they talked up their cobalt a bit. Seems like it is coming into the spotlight of the market.

ANW. I haven't looked at it previously. I see similar shades to EPM with their clear focus on marketing. Although they might be stretching it a bit with claiming Tin as some sort of new age metal. Bit contradictory talking it up as a fuel additive and then talking the cobalt up in regards to EV's. But this is just a quick pass at the investor presso. Also I haven't a clue about tin and what makes a good project. Crazy amount of shares too which I try my best to avoid. A console and then a raise would be a nice new coat of paint I reckon. But definitely ignore me if you see something in it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.