Mate, I am not trying to battle this with you or anyone else on...

1. 710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    Mate, I am not trying to battle this with you or anyone else on here. Its my educated guess. You are more than welcome to be opposed to it.

My comments about Crypto, property, stocks and so on, all the while everyone else was bullish about some of them, should still be lurking around on these forums.

The share market is a function of the economy and sentiment, and if you think that labour knows what they are doing then so be it.

LNP / Morrison made many mistakes. Again I have criticized them right on here and the comments can be found. I couldn't give a damn if Morrison was in or out, didn't really like him for many reasons. He was an errand boy. But there is a difference between doing some things and making mistakes along the way vs not knowing your left hand from the right.

I highly suggest you read jimmy chamer's manifesto that he has spent the entire summer writing some time to understand what I am talking about and what kind of government he is going to introduce over investments moving forward.

If we even put economy aside, labour at its core, has always been all about helping the every day person manage expenses, have better health care and the list goes on.

They have so far done the exact opposite. So not only they haven't done anything about the problem which unionists and leftists claim were caused by LNP, they have actually made it worse than when they took over.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.