Yeah the goldies are problem childs, only holding 2 EVN and WGX,...

1. 1,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    Yeah the goldies are problem childs, only holding 2 EVN and WGX, don't seem to be going anywhere and have decided not to trade them other than reset stops, glad to hear your GOR adventure is behaving itself, well done

Focusing on a small handful of stocks like say DDR, good growth models, solid metrics with high volatility to fear and greed, see above a real softc*ck attack covering the daily turnover and the boys bics & mince and thats about it.

Not a big podcast fan at times like this, prefer to keep my own council, need another opinion like a hole in the head,

Have found myself inrigued by the 'flatening of the curve' though, looking for inflection point for fear / greed keeping in mind the foward looking stance of market, where my strategy will move from trade to hold, already 'holding' some very small balances of stocks like PME, LBL, KME from last bout of extreme fear but stops attached, didn't go anywhere near the pay later boys like APT, some easy money there but any stock where say MUFG might enjoy a temporary spot on register not for the garage at this stage.

My philosopy being if I stuff up timing better to be in transparent quality as then time becomes your friend

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.