Short Term Trading Week Starting: 30 May, page-136

1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    LRS: 40% today isn't good enough to win my tip of the 11th ! I didn't count on the 40% it would retrace in between. Anyway, another 25% can't be that difficult considering today's news.

As if the 70 000 acres of sprawling Lithium at Catamarca aren't enough, they are also taking Villisman and Ancasti. Well, that's what you get when you have the best research geologist in Sth America; a local of course, but ex-BHP. Does't it make you proud! No Gaucho's in this outfit.

Btw, are you aware that today will be excellent news for PLP? Their new ownership of Lepidico as of yesterday now makes them officially in JV with LRS ...... and the Li will be pouring into the US in no time..... hopefully.

Did anyone see the 20 million .015 capper disappear at mid afternooon? I had only just written on the DT thread that it would get pulled at auction, but before the ink was dry, it was gone; bought ! But there's another at .016, so lets see how serious our buyer is. If he or she believes in the yet untapped method of Lithium extraction by L-Max, then another 300K will be worth it. But if not, there is always the mountains of Spodumene to bank on.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.