Short Term Trading Week Starting: 30 Nov, page-23

1. 1,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1023
    Monday's SPX action here in the US is a sort of strange affair with mildly negative market internals and a few conflicting risk indicators. It looks like end of month rearranging. US Treasuries are flat, DXY up and gold down but off the lows of the session. Note that the ES gap from last Monday that closes a 3588 has not completely filled yet.

Support levels from last week are unchanged but SPX 3550 area would be stronger now. I would trust it more if the opportunity presented itself on a cash session closing basis. The thing is, we are having a fight at 3600 and buyers are yet to allow a test of 3580/3590 and the slim gap in question. There is some weak profile structure beneath but the bulls are being very stubborn in their quest for 3680/3700. For that matter and others, almost everyone is being stubborn.

Let me have a look at the papers, Golden. My reaction is that the tweet is a disgusting but standard and predictable form of psychological warfare intended to induce absurd comparisons that capitalize on internal conflict. They know any comparison of human rights is beyond absurd. That self-awareness - an extension, ironically, of their lack of a broader self-awareness - is the impetus behind the tweet. Such regimes will use areas of contention or despair within a given country against that country. It is a very old trick. Pay no mind to anything other than the motivation and be prepared for more.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.