XAO 0.14% 8,013.8 all ordinaries

STTCOMP WGL, FA Long Share price 0.3c Market cap $6M Cash est....

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    STTCOMP WGL, FA Long

Share price 0.3c
    Market cap $6M
    Cash est. $2.5M

My main reason for tipping is that WGL successfully placed the remaining 849M shares from their failed pro-rata entitlement issue which was quite a failure. Additionally, Matthew Walker, recently appointed as Corporate Director, is making up 100M of that short fall. With him investing $300k at this price and the other $2.2M raised should give these guys operating cash for the next couple of quarters. Whilst there was speculation of MW taking this into a shell, it seems like they are pushing forward with the roll-out of the Wangle Family Insites.

I'm not necessarily sold on the technology story, I think an entry at this level where serious money has just been put in is relatively low risk. I suspect there to be some catalyst for a short term reaction to generate interest. The chart seems to have definitely found a base and there has been quite a bit of volume lately.

WGL.PNG

WFI:
    Wangle Family Insites offers families complete protection and peace of mind across all mobile devices inside and outside the home by analyzing children’s online activity across any mobile carrier or public WIFI network; at home, at a friend’s house, or on any other public network.

Wangle’s best in class VPN, partnered with Telethon Kids Institute’s years of leading research into children’s online behaviour, has created a platform that gives parents the power to analyse children’s online activity and detect emerging threats, in real time. It then offers families evidence-backed educational resources to help them understand today's risks and to learn how to safely navigate the internet.

KEY FEATURES
    • Protection: Manage all of your children across all of their mobile devices from the parent portal
    • Mobile Monitoring: Our app monitor internet access across all mobile carrier and WIFI networks on up to 20 different family devices
    • Real-time Analysis: We monitor internet traffic in real time and send alerts to parents as soon as threats are identified
    • Alerts & Education: Alerts include information on identified threats, suggestions on how to approach them, and supporting resources for parents
    • Time Gating: Control the hours of the day you want your children to access the internet
    • GPS Gating: Set alerts for parents when children move away from the family home
    • Track Usage: See detailed information including most used apps, time spent gaming or on social media and even recent GPS locations
    • Ongoing Research: Collaborating with researchers, internet behaviours are continuously analysed for new threats and to optimise the platform
    Wangle Family Insites is available now on the Apple App Store & Google Play Store.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.