@jas626 .. man, i feel your pain. 2 years ago i bought into RAP....

1. 3,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    @jas626 .. man, i feel your pain. 2 years ago i bought into RAP. Needless to say it was fun and enjoyable and I became emotionally so attached to it. I got in at 4.2c and when it reached 55c i was literally about to sell and buy an apartment. I held through, waiting for FDA Approval and could so see $3 pm the cards. In August this year it tanked all the way to 5.5c. Along the way i continued to top up and even topped up on retraces thinking it was a good move. I lost almost all my life savings. The emotional and psychological journey ruined me. But then, i traced back my movements and what i did wrong and made an investment strategy which in the last 2 mths is up a decent amount. I agree with @gamefisherman. Its almost a right of passage to lose big. Learn from it. Pick yourself up. Learn learn learn. And I promise you can and will prevail. Goodluck my man. I sincerely wish you only the best. And also to the newcomers.. make a strategy. And stick to it. Set up stop losses. Protect your capital and sell earlier than later. The best sells are not at the top. Theyre below the top. Learn how to interpret a chart, and candlesticks. You will be fine. Goodluck.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.