@jas626 Life is cruel man and only being burnt hard makes us...

1. 10,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 625
    @jas626
    Life is cruel man and only being burnt hard makes us think about our reactions in life and who it effects... It sucks it hurts and it takes time to get over but we all do and we learn, as much as my life was turned upside down from below 10 years later im better off stronger and cash smart.... Everyone knows your pain and emotionally its hard to deal with but....... Money can be made back your health cant.....Alot worse things can happen in life and please think before you overreact because i did not and now i have to deal with things i done....

Mate i have been absolutely smoked twice and i mean everything...

I used to work on the offshore platforms off karratha and barrow island used to save so hard every cent... Saved up near $150k and booked a holiday to Vegas and than around cali - miami after that ... Decided to treat wife and her best friend a cruise from miami - barbados ... While they were away i decided to do some trading to earn some quick cash....

I never got to go on the holiday and ended up battling anxiety and depression from it at a very young age ... I went all in on multiple trading stocks first i lost 50% in less the 2 days than i just gambled hard day trading and lost just about every cent.... I ended up flipping out and breaking all my knuckles in my right hand and now have nerve damage....

My point is this we are humans we make mistakes and we learn from them ,some dont and unfortunately it changes there lives while others fix there mistakes and work on ways not to ever put yourself/family in this position again...

Just remember as well a capital loss can always be made back...... It may take awhile to get back in the market but a loss never leaves and sooner or later you will return and this time stronger and determined...

Feel your pain like many others on here just do what you have to do take some time away and look after your girlfriend... As for taking the loss and when ,go by your first instinct and stick to it sell and walk away...

Sorry to see you like this and look after yourself...

TS

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.