It may not make you feel better right now...but nothing will...

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5566
    It may not make you feel better right now...but nothing will frankly in my experience except time. Let time heal the burns. Take many posters advice get away from market and clear your mind and regain some life perspective ie, whats really important friends family, health etc . I suggest you bookmark todays thread and re-read after your grief period starts to subside (a least a few weeks at least). I expect to see you re-emerge as a spectacularly successful trader soon most who are stung so deeply become the best and most successful traders in my experience. All at STT will help where they can I suspect...

One more tip ... if it all gets overwhelming (and it will from time to time it will ) then focus your energy on your task of self learning and improvement ... become obsessive about it. When (and if ) its time to have another crack may sure your are more than 110% ready. When I eventually returned to the market after my non self enforced serbbatical/ hiatus I was a trading force to be reckoned with.... profits/success came quickly.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.