Although this week's thread has had a slightly different...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Although this week's thread has had a slightly different direction to normal, I've probably learned as much as I ever have from here.

Huge losses is a very real risk of trading and having the ability to learn from others mistakes and more importantly, how to deal with those losses shouldn't be taken for granted. Nor should it be hidden. So imo, we never did get away from STT.

As a younger trader (21), I have really enjoyed reading, learning and seeing the support for each other here. I have already taken losses of ~40% on stocks which was rough as a rookie but hearing the stories from this week, a 40% loss would have been considered 'lucky' compared to what others have gone through.

I lost my Grandad this week. One thing he told me 3 years ago on my 18th Birthday changed my perspective on life and will stick with me forever. He said to me "Grandma and I were trying to remember what we were doing when we were both 18..." and as it turned out, on my exact Birthday (June 6) "... I was landing troops at Normandy."
    Last edited by Regicidal: 03/11/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.