No no no, it's esports not eSports haha! That was my whole point...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    No no no, it's esports not eSports haha! That was my whole point If you're into reading why 1 capitalisation matters: https://www.polygon.com/2017/3/26/15064976/esports-ap-style

I absolutely am into blockchain/crpyto. Have been for 2 years. I'm not one to comment on it though as when I bought into BTC at ~$2k USD and ETH at ~$50 USD it was a fundamentals buy and not for trading. I also don't consider currency an investment. I'd say my crypto activities are closer to gambling than anything else and believe anyone who says otherwise is pretending.

When I bought in at those prices, the commentary back then was no different as it is today "bubble bubble bubble, hype hype hype, crash crash crash"... day in day out. But now it's 2 years later and >5x value (in the case of BTC, ETH is a different story). I saw the opening post of the pre-market day trade thread and not calling the guy out or anything but he scoffed at the idea of people saying BTC will get to $1m a coin. Of course, that sounds ridiculous and I wouldn't bet on it but I also wouldn't bet on it NOT reaching that. The fact is, no one knows what will happen and there's no point in pretending you do. You hear the people who get calls right but then when things go south, they turn pretty quiet pretty quick (I'm sure we can all think of some similar cases on HC ).

I know the business of esports inside out and can tell you what is and will happen but crypto on the other hand... I don't believe I or anyone can and I don't like to talk fluff so I stay quiet
    Last edited by Regicidal: 04/12/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.