XAO 0.69% 7,952.3 all ordinaries

I have no idea when the selling is meant to happen and I guess...

1. 630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I have no idea when the selling is meant to happen and I guess it's not in their best interests to release that kind of information but it's something to keep in mind. They might not do the sales on market and it might not end up hindering the price, depends how they go about it and who they sell to. Here's an excerpt from an announcement by PEN:

"The Global X Uranium Exchange Traded Fund (Global X Uranium ETF) is currently the second largest shareholder in Peninsula Energy Limited (Peninsula or Company).The Company wishes to advise shareholders of planned changes being incorporated into the underlying index used by the Global X Uranium ETF, the Solactive Global Uranium Total Return Index (the Index). The announced Index changes will expand the Index to include select large companies involved in the global nuclear fuel cycle industry, thereby reducing the proportional representation of all uranium mining and development companies currently included in the Index.

As the Index changes are systematically implemented over the next several months, the Company anticipates that the Global X Uranium ETF is likely to reduce its holdings in all uranium mining and development companies, including its existing holding in Peninsula."

and the chart in this post shows the proposed changes. Not sure of the source of this chart, can't find it on their site so take all this info with a grain of salt:

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ne...e-from-6-june.4224925/page-6?post_id=33489688

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.