Short Term Trading Week Starting: 4 Sept, page-250

1. 2,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    Also have GSW, this runs been be epic. It still looks good today so I'm happy to hold and looks like its smashed the upper trendline too

BUL Update: Also a good run played out perfectly, but I've closed my position today. Both BUL and GSW were pure TA trades for me no idea whats driving the price lols.
    But the tip made it over the line

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    On an FA note:
    Also closed my position on CHK after a about month and a half for a small profit. Was looking for a bag though..funnily its getting decent volume now haha
    Still back the assets and great ground, but management was poor with me and I simply can't hold onto a company on an FA basis if I can't back management.

Shells continue to get volume and interest, my three favorite EFE, TAR, FRN....OOK is one i stalk but don't think I'll take a position on it.

Goldies also continue to show the most strength in the market imo, DDD, VEC, CAI, ALY, DGO, NTL all did well.
    VEC still haven't sold a share, rumour has it theyre targetting for a 3M oz gold acquisition....insane.
    They have current proven resources of 420,000 oz. The current drill program in process wants to bolster that to 1M oz. And then an acquisition on top.
    ALY another one I think that can have more to offer.
    Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.