CBshares, I fear if you are past a successful pilot stage and...

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5566
    CBshares,

I fear if you are past a successful pilot stage and have executed you a 2nd batchs of buys and find yourself "in the red" then you may have misunderstood the primary goal of my strategy ...(Protect capital at all costs). So if secondary purchases are made and the stocks price action rises briefly but then has taken me back towards my overall avg entry price I would exit immediately for small profit or break even if possible. To be successful in this strategy you will need discipline to exit when avg entry price is approached or met and to not let it trickledown below... Expect to get stopped out for nicks (or small pilot loss) more often then not. For the strategy to really take off you will to pick the right stock which has "massive" near term FA potential and which subsequently enters a sustained uptrend as a consequence... In general, I would be hesitant to invest in stocks right now hoping for a sustained uptrend (with the possible exception being gold) in the "Sickly" market that we have right now.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.