Hi bigsharesheadRe SEH. Sales around 2014 once they complete a...

1. 3,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Hi bigshareshead

Re SEH. Sales around 2014 once they complete a few major milestones, including regulatory approvals. It's tricky with the Chinese government which is why getting in to bed with MIE holdings who have funded them through dev to production was a very smart and strategic move. Coupled with the appt a year ago of Robert Beardon as CEO who has experience navigating this, this is where we saw the first tick up re rate from 6c-8c range to mid teens. Insto's seemed to start getting on board in droves from the 12c mark. Selling of late between 13.5 and 16c are low in volume by seemingly DT or STT players. Serious days in the last year are 10mil+ volume days. There's a lot between sept and dec and they are only up days. They are also linked, always, to FA, not TA.........important to note this has never been a trading stock nor one for a gain in a week on massive scales.

The slow and steady rise is sexy! I personally buy on every dip. Another 100k # this week for e.g.

The next core FA events will be (1) this next week or 2 with drilling updates whilst massive resources already held are further upgraded, then (2) ODP and statements, then (3) start of Chinese reg processes. The MD will keep flying the flag with Insto's IMHO which will see the re rate.

Dyor all IMO of course. I hope this helps.

Ps. Check out the SEH threads between April and nov last year. They are really relevant and have balance without all the bluster I see on some threads.....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.