short term trading - week starting 4th march, page-85

1. 2,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Hope we spot a few more 3500.... that fleabag INL 10 bagger spoiled me three years back.... I thought it was just SSSOOOO easy!

Didn't know a prop from a drop

1st stinking trade ever.... humbled ever since!!! U gotta work for this!

P-plates maybe now for me.. still just a goober

-------------------

Think 3500 and finch are the guns at anything near profit outside of the ASX mining/magic rocks field.... hats off to you both....

-------------------

Enough with the high-fives...!

-----

GRB... will wait that out... director selling never looks nice... yuck... winter coming... beer to take a minor breather?!

-----

MIX... u were right slow burner... but looks ready to make a northerly change next week or two

-----

STX.... nice call strauss

-----

ACG.... why would you not let it run a wee bit.. then sell???? I understand the whole ethical investor.... but good grief that could have been better for all concerned.. have bailed with profits attached but reduced... add to watchlist. Weirdo's

-----

KKO.... any thoughts.... seemed to tail off last 2 days... bounce off 27.5 real... or created. Looks legit... with the right news this will get mighty sort after I believe...
    Wonderful setup... dunno if it will surge in 2 weeks or 4.

-----

EMU.... who the heck is messing with that... diamonds diaonds diamonds... soon anyways

-----

CDY... was fun.... hopped out for now... will see what TH calls next!

-----

SIR.... $2.50 next week... once again... so brave of me.

-----

So may other gems in ASX at moment... just gotta see if XAO and DOW can hold up and add to these crazy levels.

bsh

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.