STTCOMP MNS FA Long MC 240M SOI 554M Cash 5.347M EV 234.7M I...

1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    STTCOMP MNS FA Long

MC 240M
    SOI 554M
    Cash 5.347M
    EV 234.7M

I believe Magnis Resources is appropriately named because it is going to be very big. So much so that I'm considering calling it my magnum opus, not that I'm going to write too much about it just now.   

MNS is part owner in three battery gigafactories planned for construction in Ney York (33%), Germany (45%), and Queensland (33%). These to me will be a company makers for reasons that I hardly need to mention. Although I will say this, their Lithium ion batteries do not contain cobalt and nickel. Rather, they have a patented graphite silicon blend anode technology, developed by their brothers in arms in New York, headed by the Board Member, professor Stanley M Whittingham, who is professor of Chemistry and a Director of both the Materials Research and Materials Science and Engineering program at Binghamton University, which is part of the State University of New York. Professor Whittingham is also Director of the Northeast Center for Chemical Energy Storage (NECCES), which is an effort being led by Binghamton University, and includes as partners Rutgers University, Argonne National Laboratory, Cambridge University, MIT, University of Michigan, University of Illinois at Chicago, University of California at Santa Barbara and University of California at San Diego.

I decided to include all this guys credentials as he is obvioulsy a key figure, not that you would know it from reading the MNS threads. Only one guy ever gets mentioned there (Frank the Chairman, not to be confused with Frank the CEO, who happens to  buy on market every other month) and it is rarely very flattering, such is the talk of long term holders who have seen the price drop from its $1.08 in June 2016, to .36 more recently. Some readers here were/are probably holders. But I'm distracted.

One more thing should be mentioned about our Professor, he was the guy who more or less invented the lithium battery! He was nominated for the Nobel Chemistry Prize in 2015 for his efforts, but was pipped at the post by three blokes who discovered how DNA repairs itself. Stiff competition. But it took 3 brains to beat him. Anyway, he runs the research wing along with one of his Phd students, Dr Shailesh Upreti, who went on to build the company, C4V, which is one of our partners in the NY factory. There are other partners to, all with specific duties in the battery developing process. Imperium3 is the consortium that MNS belongs to.

Before going much further, we should mention that MNS owns the Nachu Graphite Project in Tanzania, which is one of the  highest quality graphite resources in the world (99.9% TGC), and large flake etc. But we also need to mention that the Tanzanian Government is not really playing nice ball with foreign miners these days as they want 16% of company ownership, 6% royalty, and compulsory listing of all foreign companies on the Tanzanian Stock Exchange. Naturally the international mining community is ropeable, but how it all ends up is something we all have to wait for.

In the mean-time, MNS is advancing rapidly on their gigaplans. NY will be at Gb capaacity in later 2019. They are retrofitting the old IBM facility. Plenty of good labour in the neighbourhhood. https://www.bostonenergyandinnovation.com/new-york

Apparently the German plant is rapidly advancing, that is, everyone who is involved, the consortium, the authorities, and the local barman, have all decided that they are going to build a lithium ion battery gigafactory, and the Aussies have a 45% stake because they are going to supply the graphite from their 'troubled' Tanzanian resource, and supply the lithium from somewhere too. But regaradless, we can trust that the gool ol' Germans are going to get on with it quicker than you can drink a beer stein. The latest is here: How to drink a stein without cobalt and nickel

Townsville is in Queenland apparently, and the consortium has it in it's sights, which has made all the local members stand-up. I don't think Jo is Premiere there anymore, but he was when I left. It's a pity though, as I'm sure he would speed up the process as quick as he tore down the condom vending machines from the uni. But that's another story. Anyway, you can read all about it here: QLD members all standing up

MNS is presently in trading halt until Wednesday 7th for a material aquisition and Capital Raising. Then why this tip now?

The immediate share price movement will be dependent on the pending CR and the material aquisition, but my guess is that the later will be the dominate of the two, if not immediately, within 30 days. My clue is the price rise just before halt.  

Something I dug up from NY local media. Video of the political gathering where the giga will be built. Our man comes on at -15 minutes after NY Governer Cuono. Pretty boring in all, but since many holders still seem to think that all this is fantasy, here is fantasia at it's worse.

Now for the magnum opus part: I believe MNS will be about $8 in 5 years from when the first giga opens.  

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.