XAO 0.85% 8,551.2 all ordinaries

Short Term Trading Week Starting: 5 Mar, page-52

1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    It's an interesting announcement for what it does and does not say, and therefore lends itself to both praise and critique. As we know, I'm very bullish of MNS, but I'll try to give this my best astute reading.

It's great for the simple fact that MNS/Imperium in NY (and the other GF's being built around the world) have 'employed' the best in their field in orchestrating the development of the factories, and as you can imagine, when it comes to building the necessary systems to construct large scale chemical and electrical products, it's best to have the best team doing it. So bravo for this deal with Siemens.

I suppose the next thing in favour we should say is that a company like Siemens does not play with small fry in this way, and considering what they said about their interests in this development, I think their involvment should be taken very seriously.

But what of the actual deal? It only says that they are doing it at 'their expense,' which raises more questions than it provides answers. Obviously they are not doing it for love, so we can only guess what renumeration will come for their efforts. I guess that it all hasn't been fully worked out yet, at least not to the level for market requirements, so they left this critical bit unfinished.

But all in all, I think their involvment is such a great positive, I'm prepared to run with it. After all, someone needs to do the installations, and yes, they have to get their cut too, but such details shouldn't cause alarm when their is a much bigger picture to focus on. It's nice to know that the biggest players in the field are all getting in on the picture.
    Last edited by syzygy: 05/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.