STTCOMP DCC, FA Long DIGITALX LIMITED (ASX-DCC) Share price:...

1. 1,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    STTCOMP DCC, FA Long

DIGITALX LIMITED (ASX-DCC)
    Share price: 2.3C
    Market cap: $4.87Million
    Cash: ~$240'000
    Shares: 212,044,933

DCC has been my biggest dog stock for 2017 and most part of 2016, i watched the SP drop and drop and drop, cursed from the start with bad management, delays and empty promises (big learning stock for me). I saw value in this company through the tech of blockchain which it has its own blockchain IP. At the time blockchain was reasonable un-talked about and understood, now it seems to be the hottest thing hand in hand with cryptocurrencies, the company after months of delays finally released their remittance app with their blockchain IP as the underlying difference between other remittance apps penetrating the huge south american market at a lower fee then others and safer transfers, the app has struggled to gain traction according to download numbers even with the help of PintaUSA, a highly successful US-Latino marketing campaigner of some of the world’s top brands including Amazon, NFL, Facebook and T-Mobile and has a proven track record in driving exponential growth in start-ups.

I must add that all management has been changed over, and since then the company starting making progress, rather than empty promises, all court cases since then have been settled against DCC which where caused by old management. This really only slowed the bleeding as stale holders where frustrated and lost faith in the company and exited on every bit of volume pushing the SP down to a low of 2c from a high of ~20c. Recently one one of the former directors has been selling violently on market which caused the SP to fall aggressively to its current state, and still has ~11mil shares, even though he was offered 3.5c for his shares by the company when the company was trading at 4c. Just shows you the integrity of the former director. Needs to be named and shamed but ill allow you to do that DD if you wish. As for the new management, last placement was done at 5c where new management put in 350k of their own money in to the company, clear comparison between the new and old.

So everything ive told you now up until this point has been mostly negative about the company, which the SP agree's with. Though over the last month all the rage and hype has been about cryptocurrencies/blockchain, which is where i saw value in the company originally - in its strong blockchain IP. I have been waiting for DCC to get the flow on effect from the bull run of the cryptocurrencies though the violently selling has kept many investors away and current holders grinding there teath.

The company has gone in to a trading halt as of Friday for a "Strategic Investment". Awaiting the announcement, it could be the turning point for the company and the reversal of the SP, 4.5mil MC seems to cheap for a company thats underlying tech is in a bull run atm.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.